Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Is it possible to change user of certain posts?

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by thomashygum
I have made some posts by my admin user but want to change the writer of that posts to my normal user, can I do it in backend, or how do I do it in mysql?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

thomashygum wrote: I ... want to change the writer of that posts to my normal user. Can I do it in backend, or how do I do it in mysql?

(a) There is nothing built into Kunena - frontend or backend - to perform this task for you. We have had this discussion before but the current and immediate future situation remains unchanged; see Edit posts in order to change user , How to change author of the post? and Change topic author .

(b) You need to make these changes by changing the relevant records in the database. Please note: How To Destroy your forum data... . The table that holds this information is _kunena_messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds