Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved Change Forum Link in *Breadcrumbs* to Index (Not Recent Topics)

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by theronin
I've read through the stickies and topics asking about redirecting the Forum link in the *Main Menu* to the index rather than the Recent Topics view. But what I'm asking for is how to change the "Forum" link in the *breadcrumbs* to link to the index rather than the Recent Topics view.

To be absolutely clear, I'm referring to this link:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by ChaosHead
I always found it strange. You can delete them in the template and publish breadcrumbs module from Joomla.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by ChaosHead
Change /components/com_kunena/template/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/common/breadcrumb.php file
to
Code:
<?php /** * Kunena Component * @package Kunena.Template.Blue_Eagle * @subpackage Common * * @copyright (C) 2008 - 2012 Kunena Team. All rights reserved. * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL * @link http://www.kunena.org **/ defined ( '_JEXEC' ) or die (); ?> <div class="kcontainer" id="pathway_tbody"> <div class="ksectionbody"> <div class = "kforum-pathway"> <?php $this->displayModulePosition ( 'kunena_nav' ) ?> </div> </div> </div>

And now post standart Joomla breadcrumbs module to new position "kunena_nav".
This position you need to write on the keyboard (not from a list).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds