Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Loved Button with link to category

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by MusicInMe
Hi,
this is probably easy to achieve, but not for me. I need link to category which I can insert into button. So I have code:
Code:
<a href="<?php echo $this->GetCategoryLink($category); ?>" class="btn btn-small"> <i class="icon-folder-open"></i> </a>

This code display button but the link is visible too, before button. So there must be other way to wrap the link without showing it. I don't know Kunena 3 much, but maybe is there any documentation for developers I could learn from?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by MusicInMe. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by MusicInMe
Code:
<a href="index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&catid=<?php echo intval($category->id); ?>s" class="btn btn-small" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_TEMPLATE_CATEGORY') ?>"> <i class="icon-folder-open"></i> </a>

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds