- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Do Polls work on Kunena?
1 year 9 months ago #232601
by ita4012
Do Polls work on Kunena? was created by ita4012
I have read Kunena documentation about how to create polls on the forum?
But they don't work.
What's wrong with them?
Thanks
But they don't work.
What's wrong with them?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1019
- Thank you received: 165
1 year 9 months ago #232602
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Do Polls work on Kunena?
They do work,so you must be missing something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 9 months ago #232604
by ita4012
Replied by ita4012 on topic Do Polls work on Kunena?
Well, polls are enable in my Kunena configuration, and in the category where I want to place them (see screenshot 1)
If I click on polls button to add one, I get the the window that you can see in the second attachment.
I fill all the fields, but, then, when I click on Ok, to insert the poll, nothing happen, and I get an empty post, as if I haven't done anything.
So, I don't understand what else I should do....
If I click on polls button to add one, I get the the window that you can see in the second attachment.
I fill all the fields, but, then, when I click on Ok, to insert the poll, nothing happen, and I get an empty post, as if I haven't done anything.
So, I don't understand what else I should do....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
1 year 9 months ago #232605
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Do Polls work on Kunena?
It is customary to create a new topic with an explanation for a survey. Write something in the editor and send the topic. Then you have your poll.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 9 months ago #232606
by ita4012
Ok, you're right. It works!
Thanks
Replied by ita4012 on topic Do Polls work on Kunena?
It is customary to create a new topic with an explanation for a survey. Write something in the editor and send the topic. Then you have your poll.
Ok, you're right. It works!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds