Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved link on a new page

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1 by SIETWOLT
link on a new page was created by SIETWOLT
If a link is included in a text we would like this link will open on a new page.
Till now, after every update, I have to change the code in the file: =11.0ptcomponents/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php -
Code:    $target = ' target="' . $this->escape($this->target) . '"'; into     $target = ' target="_blank"';

Request: is it possible to add a possibility in the BBcvode in the back end to make this choice for a new page/window?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic link on a new page
You don't have to adjust the code after every upgrade if you create a template override. Template Overrides | Kunena Docs

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3 by SIETWOLT
Replied by SIETWOLT on topic link on a new page
Thanks for your reaction.
I tried to make the override as indicated, but.. I am using the template Helix Ultimate. After " templates\helixultimate\html\com_kunena\" there is missing : "layouts\message\item\default.php ".
What to do now?
Thanks for your reaction.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #4 by rich
You must create this path yourself. Unzip my uploaded file and copy the folder to ../templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/
Then you have the path and can edit the contained default.php
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #5 by rich
Sorry, I see in your first post that you want to edit a another file. Then this is the correct path with the correct default.php
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #6 by SIETWOLT
Thanks for your quick response.
i made the path, folder by folder. In your unzipped file the deault.php is a different one. I assume I have to copy the default, as indicated here: "components\com_kunena\template\aurelia\layouts\message\item\default.php"
and adjust this php.file?
Thanks

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #7 by rich

Till now, after every update, I have to change the code in the file: =11.0ptcomponents/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/

If you want to customise this file, you will need to use the zip file I posted in my previous post.
Maybe you had overlooked that I had written two posts in a row.

More
2 months 1 week ago #8 by SIETWOLT
you are right. Our messages crossed each other.
I made the path according to your last message, including the adjusted php file. The PHP file in the "old" component path is now deleted.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Kind regards

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds