Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Show banner ads in the category view

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #229650 by timpennington
I did have one other question:

Everything seems to be working fine now, meaning I can edit, etc.

Quick question: I have ad banners on my pages, and I assigned the banners to the Forum page (which is set up as a "Category List" menu item). The banners show up great, but when a topic is selected, the banners do not appear. I can't see to find a way to get the banners to appear on any topic that is select for that category. I believe I am missing something small that I should note.

Thank you again

 

 
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by timpennington.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #229665 by rich
== Post moved, this question has nothing to do with the original topic. ==

Have you assigned the modules to the menu items (see picture)?
.
 

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #229667 by timpennington
Thank you!

That worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds