Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Problem with custom user colours

More
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #1 by Konsider
I was in the process of editing the custom.scss using the following:

Code:
.kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } .kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } .kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } .kwho-banned { color: #A39D49 !important; } .kwho-blocked { color: #ff0000 !important; }

When changing one of the colours and then saving, i accidently included an extra hash, meaning I got a "parse error". I then cleared the code, saved and the colours went back to the default. However, now when I try to edit things again, nothing happens.

How can I get it to work again?

Thanks!
Last edit: 5 months 1 day ago by Konsider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #2 by Leen
Hi .
just to be sure which version kunena? and possibly your code was not completely complete?
and which custom.scss do you mean the one in kunena Aurelia or in your joomla template?
Code:
/*test*/ .kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } .kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } .kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } .kwho-banned { color: #A39D49 !important; } .kwho-blocked { color: #ff000 !important; }

L.v.d.A

More
5 months 1 day ago #3 by Konsider
It's Aurelia with the latest Kunena.
Changing the colour with the custom.scss was working fine until I made the typo and it gave me a parse error upon saving. Now, I can either remove the custom and it goes back to normal, or if I try any custom code nothing happens. Something obviously went wrong with the database. Can I reset this somehow in PHPMyAdmin?

More
5 months 1 day ago #4 by Leen
ha okay I think I understand now that you wanted to adjust the colors of users?
then I think my code works as it should in the custom scss so you can convert it back to your own colors
Code:
/*test2*/ #kunena.layout .kwho-admin {   color: #2a0fe8 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-globalmod, #kunena.layout .kwho-globalmoderator {   color: #72bd18 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-user {   color: #d7dd17 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-blocked, #kunena.layout .kwho-banned {   color: #f70808 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-guest {   color: #e317d7 !important; }

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
5 months 1 day ago #5 by Konsider
Unfortunately, it's not working for me. I think something definitely got corrupted when I had the error. That's unfortunate. Still, thanks for taking the time to try to help :)

More
5 months 1 day ago #6 by Leen
Too bad that doesn't work
Have you ever cleared your Joomal cache or does that help?
and what error message do you get exactly?
If you empty the custom.scss and save it, do you also get that error message?

L.v.d.A
The following user(s) said Thank You: Konsider

More
5 months 1 day ago #7 by Konsider
SOLVED IT! :)

I had been trying the Joomla cache clear, but still had the problem. But, then I thought I'd just try viewing on a different browser and it worked... so it was the browser cache to blame :)

Oh well, it's working now. Thanks again for your help! :)

More
5 months 1 day ago #8 by Leen
Nice that it works,
you're welcome,
yes web browser can also hold cache

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds