Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Customizing the 401 page

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi.

Some categories of my forum are reserved to users who paid a subscription.

Users that do not have a valid subscription can't access posts in those categories. When they click on a link relating to a post belonging to those categories, they are redirected to a default 401 kunena page. See attachment, or try to click on this link:  www.waterwind.it/new/it/forum-it/laghi-d...,-21-22-01-2023.html

I would like to customize that page, in order to let users without a subscription know how to become subscribers.

Is there a way to customize the 401 page?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Customizing the 401 page
In principle, it is possible through a language override . It should be noted that this is an error message and the purpose should not be completely lost. Furthermore, this language override must be carried out for all languages used.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ita4012

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by ita4012
Replied by ita4012 on topic Customizing the 401 page
Ok, thank you. 

Is it also possible to add a link in that page (e.g. to registration page of my website)?

Thanks 

More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Customizing the 401 page
Yes, you can use HTML codes for payment registration link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ita4012

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds