Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to setup categories and sections - I think i have an error

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by davidpoole
So i am familiar with a lot of tech stuff and forums from my past, and I understand how things should work, !!!

Look at my screen shot, i am pretty sure i should have my top level parent category showing but its blank.

I have created 4 categories but they seem to be all at parent level and i cannot make them a child, call it a section or call it embedded within a top level category.

Have i done something really wrong here, or totally misunderstood the documentation that i have read when creating categories and sections???? 

I CANNOT WORK IT OUT!!!
, where I would be able to work out how it should be done. Bit frustrating!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by Leen
I think you misunderstood something.
You create a main category at the highest level and your subcategory then you choose the created main category etc

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidpoole

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by davidpoole
It was working fine, because of my joomla template, i just couldnt see the Top level option on the category lists. I need an eye test!!

More
More
1 year 3 months ago #5 by davidpoole
Yep, read all that. I was educated at school, so i can read, but if you read my post..... you would see that i just couldnt see the options that the documentation was telling me..... thats partly the template on joomla, and my old eyes.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds