Migration of kunena.org to Joomla! 4.x and Kunena 6.x on 30 january on evening (Yesterday)

Tomorrow 30. January we will carry out the migration to Joomla 4.x and Kunena 6.x. So we will starting to be offline at 19h00 UTC until 23h00 UTC.

Solved Good Joomla template for Kunena on Joomla 3 and 4?

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1 by lemur
For a dozen years, I have been using the beez3 template for my website. Now I have to say that switching to PHP 8, choose a different template.
I tried with the Helix Ultimate 2, but it does not work out (does anyone have a good experience with this template for Kunena?).

What good template (for Kunena on Joomla 3 / with Blue eagle 5 Kunena templates/, and also for Joomla 4) would you recommend to me?
Is it, for example, Purity III?
Not necessarily, but it would be good if something comparable with the beez3 was.

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
I can't give you any advice about third party Joomla templates as I don't really deal with them. But Blue Eagle will not work with Joomla 4.x and currently there is no plan if it will be adapted or not.
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Slacker
I use Gantry 5 with Hydrogen theme. Very nice look, but a bit difficult to set up. It works both for Joomla 3.9 and 4. Works well with Kunena in 3.9+
gantry.org/
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #4 by lemur
Hi
so far I have closed the problem.
I chose Purity 3.
To use Kunena, you need to do almost nothing - just select the Kunena option in the menu.

Thanks again.  не надо 
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by lemur.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds