Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Good Joomla template for Kunena on Joomla 3 and 4?

More
1 year 5 months ago #1 by lemur
For a dozen years, I have been using the beez3 template for my website. Now I have to say that switching to PHP 8, choose a different template.
I tried with the Helix Ultimate 2, but it does not work out (does anyone have a good experience with this template for Kunena?).

What good template (for Kunena on Joomla 3 / with Blue eagle 5 Kunena templates/, and also for Joomla 4) would you recommend to me?
Is it, for example, Purity III?
Not necessarily, but it would be good if something comparable with the beez3 was.

Thank you very much

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #2 by rich
I can't give you any advice about third party Joomla templates as I don't really deal with them. But Blue Eagle will not work with Joomla 4.x and currently there is no plan if it will be adapted or not.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by Slacker
I use Gantry 5 with Hydrogen theme. Very nice look, but a bit difficult to set up. It works both for Joomla 3.9 and 4. Works well with Kunena in 3.9+
gantry.org/
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #4 by lemur
Hi
so far I have closed the problem.
I chose Purity 3.
To use Kunena, you need to do almost nothing - just select the Kunena option in the menu.

Thanks again.  не надо 

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by lemur.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds