Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Somethink is wrong with quote

More
2 years 6 months ago #1 by tomsson
Hello

Its something wrong with quote, I do not know how to explain. I need to use picture. One moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #2 by tomsson
If the user click on the QUOTE button and click on the text field (anywhere) Then the users got this

And if the user start to type text then is going like this (the text is typing in the quote fields)

On the end if the user click SUBMIT button , the post is looks like this

Looks like the user quote the post and type the tekst in quote field , this is looks very not good. 
This is verry irritable for the admins, moderators because they must to edit every posts and fix it manually.
The users do not know that they must to click on the ENTER symbol withe the red line

I hope you understand my engelsk. 
Can you say somthing about this ? How to fixit ?
Previous veriosn of Kunena was ok

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by tomsson.

More
2 years 6 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Somethink is wrong with quote

Yes, some users have problems with this red magic line, but you can use the other editor too. Crypsis setting (tab BBCode).

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #4 by tomsson

Yes, some users have problems with this red magic line, but you can use the other editor too. Crypsis setting (tab BBCode).

all of them have problems. :)
But what was idea for that magic red line ? Now user can edit the quote.

I have checked Crypsis setting tab BBcode and I do not know wich option is responsibility for that. Please tell me :)
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by tomsson.

More
2 years 6 months ago #5 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Somethink is wrong with quote

I don't know it, the editor is not developed by us.

I have checked Crypsis setting tab BBcode and I do not know wich option is responsibility for that. Please tell me 

If your Kunena is up-to-date, you can choose on this option either the CKEditor or the previous BBCode editor.

More
2 years 6 months ago #6 by tomsson

I don't know it, the editor is not developed by us.

I have checked Crypsis setting tab BBcode and I do not know wich option is responsibility for that. Please tell me 

If your Kunena is up-to-date, you can choose on this option either the CKEditor or the previous BBCode editor.
thx, kunena was not up to date :)

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds