Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Write an email to someone without displaying their email address

More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by jmgroudbis
English
Hello
When I am on a topic written by a person, I have an icon at the bottom right with an envelope to write an email to the person.
The first problem is that the address is displayed when the mouse moves over this icon.
The second problem is using the outlook client, so with a visible email address.
Is it possible to write an e-mail to a person while systematically hiding his e-mail address?
Tnaks a lot

Francais

Bonjour
Lorsque je suis sur un sujet écrit par une personne, j'ai une icône en bas à droite avec une enveloppe pour écrire un mail à la personne.
Le premier problème est que l'adresse s'affiche lorsque la souris se déplace sur cette icône.
Le deuxième problème est l'utilisation du client outlook, donc avec une adresse mail visible.
Est-il possible d'écrire un mail à une personne en cachant systématiquement son adresse mail ?
Merci beaucoup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
The email addresses are default only visible for Admins and Global Moderators. 
Log in as normal user. If you have nothing changed in the configuration, you can't see the address.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmgroudbis

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #3 by jmgroudbis
English
OK thank you very much for your answer.
This is indeed the case, no possibility to send an email if I am not an administrator.
To avoid creating contact sheets with Joomla or creating a special form with a CCK, is it possible to configure KUNENA to contact a person by email without knowing their email address?

Français
OK merci beaucoup pour votre réponse.
C'est en effet le cas, pas de possibilité d'envoi de mail si je ne suis pas administrateur.
Pour éviter de créer des fiches de contact avec Joomla ou de créer un formulaire spécial avec un CCK, est-ce possible de configurer KUNENA pour contacter une personne par mail sans connaître son adresse mail ?
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by jmgroudbis.

More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by rich

is it possible to configure KUNENA to contact a person by email without knowing their email address?

It's possible, but you need a PMS extension, such as Uddeim.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5 by jmgroudbis

More
2 years 7 months ago #6 by rich

Uddeim will not work whith Joomla 4

Yes, it is a pity, because it was a good extension.
There are other extensions like Community Builder which contain a PMS function You see all extensions which you can integrate in Kunena in the "Backend -> Kunena -> Plugins". 
I know only the Community Builder but I'm not sure if it make sense, to install such a huge extension only for PMS.
In our roadmap is planned for the future an own PM system, but it will not ready for Kunena 6.0

More
2 years 6 months ago #7 by jmgroudbis
Yes Community Buider is too big...
Thanks a lot.
Jean-Marie

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds