- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
5 years 5 months ago #216984
by Maago
Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category? was created by Maago
I have moved a topic and all answers to another topic.
But the old topic is still visible, but clicking on it will show me the new topic.
How can I completely hide the old topic from the overview?
But the old topic is still visible, but clicking on it will show me the new topic.
How can I completely hide the old topic from the overview?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
5 years 5 months ago #217002
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
Have you merged this topic with another topic, or moved the topic to another category? That's not the same.I have moved a topic and all answers to another topic.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #217004
by Maago
Replied by Maago on topic Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
I merged the topic into another topic .. sorry for confusion
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
5 years 5 months ago #217006
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
If you have forgotten to mark the checkbox "Set the subject for all replies" remain the old topic title. Open this topic and click on Moderate Topic. Then mark this checkbox and enter the new subject.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #217009
by Maago
Replied by Maago on topic Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
I cannot open the topic anymore .. if I click on this topic then I will automatically redirected into the new topic.
I changed the title in all entries in new topic, but the old topic title still visible in overview.
I changed the title in all entries in new topic, but the old topic title still visible in overview.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
5 years 5 months ago #217019
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?
I think, you've created a shadow topic. If you move a topic, you have a checkbox for "Leave shadow topic pointing to new location". If this option is chosen, it remains a shadow topic on the old location with the old title and if you click on it, you get a redirect to the new topic.
I've created an example for you.
Moved the old topic to the new topic (with shadow topic). Now I have the same as you (see image), an old and a new topic. The old topic is only a redirect link and can be deleted.
But beware! Delete this entry not immediately permanently, test it before.
I've created an example for you.
Moved the old topic to the new topic (with shadow topic). Now I have the same as you (see image), an old and a new topic. The old topic is only a redirect link and can be deleted.
But beware! Delete this entry not immediately permanently, test it before.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds