Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Moved all topics from Category - but howto remove category?

More
3 years 1 week ago #1 by Maago
I have moved a topic and all answers to another topic.
But the old topic is still visible, but clicking on it will show me the new topic.

How can I completely hide the old topic from the overview?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #2 by rich

I have moved a topic and all answers to another topic.

Have you merged this topic with another topic, or moved the topic to another category? That's not the same.

More
3 years 1 week ago #3 by Maago
I merged the topic into another topic .. sorry for confusion

More
3 years 1 week ago #4 by rich
If you have forgotten to mark the checkbox "Set the subject for all replies" remain the old topic title. Open this topic and click on Moderate Topic. Then mark this checkbox and enter the new subject.

More
3 years 1 week ago #5 by Maago
I cannot open the topic anymore .. if I click on this topic then I will automatically redirected into the new topic.
I changed the title in all entries in new topic, but the old topic title still visible in overview.

More
3 years 1 week ago #6 by rich
I think, you've created a shadow topic. If you move a topic, you have a checkbox for "Leave shadow topic pointing to new location". If this option is chosen, it remains a shadow topic on the old location with the old title and if you click on it, you get a redirect to the new topic.
I've created an example for you.
Moved the old topic to the new topic (with shadow topic). Now I have the same as you (see image), an old and a new topic. The old topic is only a redirect link and can be deleted.
But beware! Delete this entry not immediately permanently, test it before.

More
3 years 1 week ago #7 by Maago
Ok, thanks. That worked.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds