Kunena 5.2.9 released and Kunena 6.0.0 (08 Jun 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.9 [K 5.2.9] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.10. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of previous version of K5.2.

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.0 [K 6.0.0] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.1.x. Only the module kunena latest and the discuss plugin which are still in beta are working in Joomla! 4.1 with Kunena 6.0.

Solved Adding Advertising space in Forum

More
1 year 2 months ago #1 by AlexRag
I am looking for some guidance as to how and where I can place ads in a forum?   I found some mentions of module positions, but not sure details.

There no documentation that I can find either.

Thanks,
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi AlexRag,
In below image I have marked all positions of the Kunena template default. You can public the advs module to the position you want.

Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

More
1 year 2 months ago #3 by rich

More
1 year 2 months ago #4 by AlexRag
Thanks for the link.   I checked the docs, but the Grav search bar didn't pull up that link unless the FAQ tab/menu was actually open.   Seems to like a glitch. 

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds