Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Spell check yields a "Paste" button with Kunena 5.2.3

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #1 by KZQ
Hi Folks,
I really like this new version except for a few issues that I'm sure will be ironed out soon. The biggest issue I have is that if I misspell a wrod I get a paste box instead of suggested correct spellings. I've looked through the whole backend and cannot find a way to correct the Spell Check.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
Go to /media/kunena/core/js/ and copy the ckeditor_config.js and add to the copied file a prefix like customckeditor_config.js
Open the custom file and add on top this code (red marked):

CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
    // Define changes to default configuration here. For example:
    // config.language = 'fr';
    // config.uiColor = '#AADC6E';
    // config.skin = 'moono-lisa';
       config.scayt_autoStartup = true;

Source: ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_howtos_scayt.html

Now go in the backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> your Kuneena template -> tab BBCode" and scroll down. Enter to the prefix field the custom word (in this case custom) and save it.
It would also work if you edit the original file, but the custom file will not overwrite if you upgrade Kunena.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds