Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Text direction and map buttons

More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by bigblue
Using K5.2.2 with latest Crypsis template.

I can't find any way to do this in the configuration - is it possible to disable the text direction and also map buttons in the editor ?

Thanks

SUPPORT KUNENA - The numero uno forum for Joomla !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Text direction and map buttons
Go in the backend to Crypsis -> tab BBCode. Here you can disable unneeded symbols.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by bigblue
Thanks rich.. although I still can't seem to remove the text direction symbols - any ideas ?

Also.. at the very bottom of the Crypsis > Bbcode page, there's an option to set the name of the CK Editor skin ('the skin should exist in the skins directory') - I can't find that anywhere, where is that directory located?

Thx again :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Text direction and map buttons

Thanks rich.. although I still can't seem to remove the text direction symbols - any ideas ? 

I've tried it and it works. Maybe you must empty the Joomla and Browser cache.

('the skin should exist in the skins directory') - I can't find that anywhere, where is that directory located?

You need this only if you want another layout for the editor. Here you can download Editor Skins. The contained sub folder must be copied to media/kunena/core/js/skins/ and the name of this skin must be entered to the configuration.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #5 by bigblue
The again rich - I've figured this out now re. skins. I've downloaded the skin 'moono-dark' which looks rather nice.

I've also adjusted the spacing and group order on the edit bar - thanks to this post here:
www.kunena.org/forum/k-5-2-support/16055...s-changes-on-upgrade

Many thanks 

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by bigblue.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds