- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 22.214.171.124 [K 6.1.3] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x/4.3.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1.0 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.1
Solved possible to use joomla editor instead of component one?
another thread said that was not possible with kuenena, but it is with the default Joomla editor. Is there any way to load the default Joomla editor instead of the built in one from the forum?
I don't know if this will work for you, but here is an "out of the box" idea.
I desperately need to be able to put tables into replies in my forum
1. Create your tables in Joomla by using the Add New Article function and JCE Editor Pro.
2. Then switch to Source Code in the Joomla Editor and copy code.
3. Now go to your Kunena Forum, switch the "new editor" to Source mode and Paste code from Joomla editor.
4. Press Source again to return to normal edit mode.
When you are finished, delete the Joomla article code.
That's html codes but you need bbcodes. Maybe therefore the user purezn means it works with the JCE Editor Pro.
dsrpmedia wrote: thanks for the suggestion, a lengthy workaround, but it almost works.however, when I paste the table code into the source area in kunena, then unclick the source to show the styling it is just showing the code - not converting the code to tables. ( see screenshots)what is the point of the code dbutton if the htrml is being stripped out in the editor?is there a setting I missed thsat would allow for code in the editor?
Example of bbcode tables:
|Column 1||Column 2|
You can edit anytime in this table, but only in the backend. If you edit this article, you see this changes also in the forum. I don't know satisfying solutions for tables, because they are also not optimal for mobile view if they contain too many columns.
inserting the article almost works - but I need to be able to put content into the tables of the cells - when I insert this way it is not editble
- but the code itself is what is shown in the editing area before submitted,. If only the table was displayed in the editing area before being submitted this would have worked perfectly