Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?

More
5 years 10 months ago #214472 by Bobsaap
rich,
I did what you wrote, but everything is the same ...
I go to post from the year 2010, push the button Action > Edit and than edit it and push the button Submit.

After that I get this messages:
Notice: Cannot save message: Invalid email address!
Message: The message has been successfully edited.

And post is the same like before the editing ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #214474 by Bobsaap
And one more thing ...
If I'm editing the post, which is 1 month old, I can edit it without any problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #214482 by Bobsaap
One more thing - is it possible to edit posts somewhere else?
Like in backend, data base, or ... and not in forum directly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #214486 by rich
Code:
/* * Check the local address * We're a bit more conservative about what constitutes a "legal" address, that is, a-zA-Z0-9.!#$%&'*+/=?^_`{|}~- * The first and last character in local cannot be a period ('.') * Also, period should not appear 2 or more times consecutively */
You findt this in the /libraries/src/Mail/MailHelper.php line 128. I'm not sure but maybe it has to do with your problem.
I have no idea what it means:

We're a bit more conservative about what constitutes a "legal" address



One more thing - is it possible to edit posts somewhere else?
Like in backend, data base, or ... and not in forum directly?

In the backend it's not possible but in the database you can do it. You find the text passages in the table #__kunena_messages_text.
The easiest way to find the right message, if you enter at the search option of phpMyAdmin a short text passage of this certain post.
If you have more hits, choose the hit in #__kunena_messages_text and edit the message.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #214490 by Bobsaap
Thank you, rich!
I will do this through the phpMyAdmin - it works for me this way! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds