Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Category permissions problem

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by Kit
Hello!

I've looked everywhere I can for this answer but I still can't find it. I have a category in the forum that basic level users can't see in the Index, much less post to (because of permission settings), but if they search for a word that shows up in that category or subcategories, it'll come up in their search, the entire post, but when they click to go to the thread, they'll get the 404 error (as they should)

It seems to be only happening to this one category that I've found so far. If there's an easy way to secure this properly, please let me know, if not I could migrate everything over to some new folder, there's less than 20 threads in it.

in case it helps:
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Category permissions problem
Please check the access rights in the subcategories of this concerned category. Probably are included subcategories with more rights. The subcategories should not be on more access rights than the parent category.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Category permissions problem

rich wrote: Please check the access rights in the subcategories of this concerned category. Probably are included subcategories with more rights. The subcategories should not be on more access rights than the parent category.

That was it! Thank you so much!

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds