Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Backing up Kunena Forum only

More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Petley
Hello
We are a car club and have a large website, most of the content is static apart from the forum.
So my Backup plan is to have one monthly backup of the whole site via Akeeba and then a daily backup of the forum only including any attachments.
My question is , has anyone a specific list of the locations of all the files relating to the Forum? I know there are old posts on this but none with newer version of Joomla / Akeeba
Thanks
Terry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Backing up Kunena Forum only
As far as I know you can backup with Akeeba single folders and single groups of database tables too.
You need only a backup of all *_kunena tables and also the folder kunena (path is media/kunena). This folder contains all images, attachments and also avatars.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by rich.

More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by Petley
Replied by Petley on topic Backing up Kunena Forum only
Rich
I tried this out, and backed up the current forum to load onto an older version of the website.
After I backed up I got a 500 Internal Server Error going into the Kunena Forum?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Terry

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #4 by rich
It seems the backup contains also the infos of the cache. If you empty the cache, the error should be gone.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by rich.

More
4 years 3 months ago #5 by Petley
Tried that, still the same :-(

More
4 years 3 months ago #6 by rich
Try to install again Kunena over it. If does not help, add a configuration report please. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report

More
4 years 3 months ago #7 by Petley
Thanks Rich, it worked!

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds