Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Need to change the background of a dropdown box?

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by darkdragon
Attached is an image of the box I need to change the color of. I have tried to find the code to change it but was unable too.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by darkdragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
You can copy bellow CSS rules and paste to the bottom of template.css file in your joomla template.
Code:
#kunena.layout #topic-actions-toolbar .btn-primary { background: #c00; /* change to your color code */ color: #fff; /* Change to your color code */ }

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: darkdragon

More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by darkdragon

9themestore wrote: Hi,
You can copy bellow CSS rules and paste to the bottom of template.css file in your joomla template.

Code:
#kunena.layout #topic-actions-toolbar .btn-primary { background: #c00; /* change to your color code */ color: #fff; /* Change to your color code */ }

Thank you sir. That did it!!!

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds