Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved How do I get a post URL via the post ID?

More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by ItsMichael
Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom plugin that will email the admin the modified posts weekly. The URL of each post would need to be included in this email.

I was able to query the modified posts table successfully but I'm unsure on how I can get the URL of each post. I have the post ID and other useful information though.

Is there a function that Kunena provides for this? If so or not, how can this be done?

I hope there is someone that can help me with this question.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by ItsMichael
Apparently not. I tried looking into the documentation with no luck. I'm hoping a developer can respond to help me figure this out. The project this is for is pretty urgent as well.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #3 by ItsMichael
Finally got some help on this from Jelle through email.

For anyone having the same question as me, this is what worked:
Code:
$message = KunenaForumMessageHelper::get($messageId); $category = $message->getCategory(); $url = $message->getUrl($category);
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by ItsMichael.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds