Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Hiding the Legend row

More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by phaiz
Hiding the Legend row was created by phaiz
I am wanting to hide the entire Legend row of text seen here puu.sh/CwHvI/ceba0bed37.png

I can do this with css however hiding the name of a group also hides those users from showing as online. Is there another way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Hiding the Legend row
Configuration -> tab Extra -> Show Who is Online = No

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by phaiz
Replied by phaiz on topic Hiding the Legend row

rich wrote: Configuration -> tab Extra -> Show Who is Online = No

Thanks for the response however this doesn't work as it hides who is online. My post above states I'm just needing to hide the legend AKA user groups not the users themselves.

More
5 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Hiding the Legend row

I can do this with css however hiding the name of a group also hides those users from showing as online.

In principle it's easy to find the right css code. .unstyled.span11 is the relevant code for who is online. He contain a div with the span "Legend". If you add this to the code, it hiddens only the legend. In principle you can also hide single legends if you add also the class such as kwho-moderator.

Therefore the complete code (with Crypsis) should be:
Code:
.unstyled.span11 div span { display: none; }

More
5 years 2 months ago #5 by phaiz
Replied by phaiz on topic Hiding the Legend row
Thanks for responding again however I found a different solution that works for me.
Code:
#kwho .list-unstyled > div:last-child{ display: none; }

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds