Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Confidential Information.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

I am the super user of my site.

So I wanted to know that, if in case - a user wants to provide me with confidential information - username and password - so is it possible for a user to provide confidential information - that would be only visible to me / moderator and not to any other users.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by mp3player
Replied by mp3player on topic Confidential Information.
Shouldn´t this work with the confidential button in the message editor?

Regards

More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Confidential Information.
yes, use the [confidential*][/confidential] without the *

More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

I was sure that the confidential tab would work and it would not show the confidential info only to the moderators, however, it is not working and hence I posted this query.

I have created a demo user gaganurbanclap and from this user - I created a new posted and clicked on confidential information and in the brackets typed - confidential information - prntscr.com/m08naq

Now, I logged in with another demo user - akanshamittal - and this user is NOT a super user / moderator - but still - this confidential post is visible by this user - prntscr.com/m08pgj

So please let me know - how can a user submit confidential information that is only visible to the moderators.

Regards.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

Iam sorry there was a typo in my last query. please refer to this post.

I was sure that the confidential tab would work and it would show the confidential info only to the moderators, however, it is not working and hence I posted this query.

I have created a demo user gaganurbanclap and from this user - I created a new posted and clicked on confidential information and in the brackets typed - confidential information - prntscr.com/m08naq

Now, I logged in with another demo user - akanshamittal - and this user is NOT a super user / moderator - but still - this confidential post is visible by this user - prntscr.com/m08pgj

So please let me know - how can a user submit confidential information that is only visible to the moderators.

Regards.

More
5 years 3 months ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Confidential Information.
You need only click on the padlock symbol (the cursor will placed in the right place). The text must be entered between the confidential tags.
Code:
[confidential]password and username[/confidential]
The following user(s) said Thank You: AnandGIBES001

More
5 years 3 months ago #7 by AnandGIBES001
Got it, Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds