Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Surrender a subject by his author

More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by sphin
Hello everyone,
Could somebody help me on a problem that I encounter on my Forum Kunena (v: 5.1.5/Joomla)
I can't find the solution. I would like the author of a subject to be able to surrender his own subject, with the included posts.
Currently we can do it only when the profile is "Moderator", and I can't put everyone in "Moderator".
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
I'm sorry, but I don't know another way. A normal user author can edit his first message and mark as solved his topic, but more is not possible.

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by sphin
Thank you Rich for your answer.
Maybe it would be an idea to propose to the designers? Because many users on my site claim this need.
So, Beginner's question, how can a user indicate that his "topic" is resolved? I did not locate this option in the settings.

(Excuse my English… I'm French)

More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
If a user wants to manage his complete own topic, he needs more rights. Otherwise he can edit or delete only his own messages but not answers of other users. Therefore it gives moderators for this task.
Probably to change the topic management so as you want would not be easy, and I do not think that this is planned in the future.

My suggestion is that you choose a person as moderator, which has many time for your forum. The users should mark as solved his topic, and the moderator makes the rest.
User can mark his topic, when edit the first message and choosed the hook symbol (see image 1).
Additional you can use labels if you select in "Backend -> Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis (or your template) -> Features -> Show Labels by Topic id" (see image 3).

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sphin

More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by sphin
Ho Yes, yes, yes, great, thank you very much Rich, it's perfect like that. I had not operated this system, I did not know it. Good continuation. Bye

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds