Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Query.

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by AnandGIBES001
Query. was created by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

Query:

1. After login – the page is directed to users profile –
www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3622750/...1563cb3f0a1be594b258
but there is no link to go to home page – so how to insert link to the home page icon

2. For testing purpose – I have created a demo account and posted a demo / trial query in my forum - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3622727/...8031a8f684feb9bc34b4
Now the issue is – this query posted in the forum –needs to be answered / replied – but this query is nowhere appearing in the backend of the Kunena extension – so how can / how do I as a super user / admin would answer / reply to these queries.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Query.
Next time take a meaningful title please.

1. After login – the page is directed to users profile –
www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3622750/...1563cb3f0a1be594b258
but there is no link to go to home page – so how to insert link to the home page icon

Kunena does not redirect to the profile. Check the landing page in your login module. If you want a link to your home page, then create a Joomla menu item.

2. For testing purpose – I have created a demo account and posted a demo / trial query in my forum - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3622727/...8031a8f684feb9bc34b4
Now the issue is – this query posted in the forum –needs to be answered / replied – but this query is nowhere appearing in the backend of the Kunena extension – so how can / how do I as a super user / admin would answer / reply to these queries.

You must login in the frontend to answer.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by rich.

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by AnandGIBES001
Replied by AnandGIBES001 on topic Query.
Got it.

Thanks for help

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds