Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Only allow forum admins to include links in posts?

• Test999
  • Test999's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #1 by Test999
Does anyone know if there's a way to setup Kunena so that only forum admins or mods can include links in posts? So the main user base would be prevented from adding links to posts.

And are there any plans to be able to edit posts in the back end?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by rich

Does anyone know if there's a way to setup Kunena so that only forum admins or mods can include links in posts? So the main user base would be prevented from adding links to posts.

Configuration -> Security -> Max Links in message = 0
This limit is only for registered users, not for Admins and Mods.
But I've noticed, there is a bug. it works only on Reply, not when Mods or Admins create a new topic. In the first message of a topic applies this limit also for mods and admins. But they can insert links with a trick also in the first message if they are after saving edit the message.
I will add this in the bug list.

And are there any plans to be able to edit posts in the back end?

No idea, but if you want discuss about this, then ask in the correct category please. Different discussions in a topic are not welcome.
www.kunena.org/forum/119-Feature-Requests
The following user(s) said Thank You: Test999

• Test999
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #3 by Test999
Hey! Thanks so much :) I did see that max link setting but assumed it would affect everyone. I'll give it a go with the edit workaround.
Thanks again.

• Test999
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #4 by Test999
Just to confirm I tried the workaround and it works fine. I'd like to mark this post as solved.

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds