Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved [SOLVED] About Social sharing button tags

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by webmasterinaffitto
Hi,
I'm using Crypsys template on kunena forum 5.0.14 and I've turn on the social sharing button.
The question is: I don't want all those button, but just some of them. I've noticed I can choose personal tags, but not understand how it works... What I've to write to see only facebook, twitter, instagram and g+ button?

Thank you
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by webmasterinaffitto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
Try to use css to disable all buttons you don't want to show. That is the simple solution with this case.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by webmasterinaffitto
Hi,
I've thought about this, using the .less file but:

1) On every upgrade I need to modify it again
2) Deleting the less instruction from the file I eliminate the buttons or only the graphic appearence of them?
3) If there is a function into Crypsis template configuration, why there is no way to understand how it works? :blink:

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by 9themestore
If you don't want to modify again after upgrade template, you should add the CSS rules to disable social buttons in the style file of joomla template default. An other solution you can use the Addthis and custom tag to show some social button you want.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterinaffitto

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by webmasterinaffitto

9themestore wrote: If you don't want to modify again after upgrade template, you should add the CSS rules to disable social buttons in the style file of joomla template default. ...

Good, can you tell me the code to add to override?

More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by ruud
or use the jssocials plugin, same buttons, better control: onlinecommunityhub.nl/community-tools/th...ng-buttons-in-kunena

sharing = caring

More
5 years 11 months ago #7 by rich
You can to hide the unwanted buttons with css. Add the codes in your custom.less

Examples:
Code:
.jssocials-share.jssocials-share-stumbleupon { display: none; } .jssocials-share.jssocials-share-googleplus { display: none; }

More
5 years 11 months ago #8 by rich
You can to hide the unwanted buttons with css. Add the codes in your custom.less

Examples:
Code:
.jssocials-share.jssocials-share-stumbleupon { display: none; } .jssocials-share.jssocials-share-googleplus { display: none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterinaffitto

More
5 years 11 months ago #9 by webmasterinaffitto
It solves, thank you so much :)

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds