Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved How to hide category drop down menu and collapse buttons on forum index

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by [email protected]
Hello, I've recently started using kunena and have purchased some templates and plugins from here. Very pleased so far but there are just a couple of things I can't work out how to do. On the main forum index page it shows a drop down menu so you can select a category (shows both above and below the categories) this really doesn't work with my template and you don't need 3 places to select a category on a single page, can these be hidden?

Also on the same page the collapse buttons that allow a user to collapse categories aren't required on my site (they're too easily pressed by mistake on a touch screen). Is there a way to disable or hide them? If I could resolve those 2 issues my forum would be near perfect.

I've attached a screenshot of your own forum index page to illustrate what I mean as yours is the same as mine,

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

I'm also having some minor issues with the message editor but as that's not on this page I'll start a new topic for that one...

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by rich

On the main forum index page it shows a drop down menu so you can select a category

Configuration -> tab Frontend -> Enable Category Jump = No

Also on the same page the collapse buttons

Try this code in your custom.less . (Should work for Crypsis)

Code:
.btn-toolbar.pull-right { display: none; }

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by [email protected]
Both worked perfectly thank you very much, very impressed with the fast response too. Looks and works much better without those now.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds