Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to link Forum categories (topics) to a helix menu items

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by moona
Hi

I am using kuenena forum version 5.0.6.1 installed on joomla 3.6.5 Helix template. I want to link my various categories in kuenena forum to menu item..for eg: I have Menu item Books and so I selected Category List >>Kuenana forum selected the category and saved from backend. However this menu item does not take me to the category ..It only shows login button and blank forum without any of posts..Please see the attachment.

Please let me know how to fix this.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
If you use the menu item Category List you must select a section or a category which includes sub categories. This menu item shows only categories which are included in it. Please use the menu item Show Category.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by moona
Thanks it worked!!! I have another question, if I want to add Kuenana category as a link in custom html module how can we do it? ..Please reply..

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Open this category and copy the link from the browser address. Then add this link in your custom module.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds