Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Uploading Photos without having attachments?

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by Ratman
Hi @ all.

I´m building up a new site with a kunena forum. I want to allow my users to insert photos into their forum posts. Unfortunately if I add a photo via the "attachments"-button and inserting it into the text leads to the situation, that I see the photo twice: once in the text (which is what I want wo see) and the same photo as an attachment beneath the text. Is it possible to hide the attachment itself and only see the photo in the post itself?

Thanx a lot for your support in advance.

Best regards,
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
add this on your custom.less file
.kattach { display:none;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman

More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by Ratman
Thank you very much for the fast response, it works like a charme :)

Have a nice weekend,
Tom

More
2 years 7 months ago #4 by Ratman
Sorry for being annoying, but I bought the BlueEagle Template right now, and there is now custom.less file. Even if I create one, it does not remove the attachment. Would you be so kind and give me one more hint?

Thanx a lot,
Tom

More
2 years 7 months ago #5 by rich

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds