Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Change quote layout

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Aurra
Change quote layout was created by Aurra
I'm using the Template Canvas from arrowthemes.com/ It was part of the joomla template lighthouse.

My problem is the kunena template is using the same quote layout as for the lighthouse template.
Quote is without a box and text is center. I want to change that, but i don't know how.

I found this:

/components/com_kunena/template/canvas/assets/less/general.less
Code:
div.kmsgtext-article, div.kmsgtext-quote, div.kmsgtext-hide, div.kmsgtext-code, div.kmsgtext-confidential { font-size : 12px; line-height : 18px; -moz-tab-size : 4; tab-size : 4; border-radius : 3px; display : block; border : 1px dotted; margin : 5px; padding : 5px; font-style : italic; }

i tried this:
Code:
div.kmsgtext-quote { background-color: rgba(128, 128, 128, 0.4); border: 1px solid #4488FF; color: #4488FF; } div.kmsgtext-article, div.kmsgtext-hide, div.kmsgtext-code, div.kmsgtext-confidential { font-size : 12px; line-height : 18px; -moz-tab-size : 4; tab-size : 4; border-radius : 3px; display : block; border : 1px dotted; margin : 5px; padding : 5px; font-style : italic; }

But that doesn't changed anything.
I would be happy for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Change quote layout
Hi Aurra,
I can't found the Canvas template on the arrowthemes.com, so I can't help you debug this question. Please post your site's url here, I'll help you check and suggest a best solution to you.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Aurra
Replied by Aurra on topic Change quote layout
Thank you for your help.

url is www.avaland.de

More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,
Try to update your css rules to the custom.css file in the "components/com_kunena/template/canvas/assets/css/" path. After update you should clear Kunena's cache.

Send me email, if it does not work. I'll help you solve it.

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aurra

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by Aurra
How can i send an email to you? I wasn't able to find any button for that.

i added this code to "components/com_kunena/template/canvas/assets/css/"
Code:
div.kmsgtext-quote { background-color: rgba(128, 128, 128, 0.4); border: 1px solid #4488FF; color: #4488FF; }

i cleared kunena, joomla and my browser cache, avaland.de/de/forum/test-dummy/4-test#8but nothing changed so far .

More
6 years 3 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Thank you about information. Please send your site's information via our email 9themestore[at]gmail.com. I'll help you check and solve your issue.

More
6 years 3 months ago #7 by Aurra
Friend solved the problem with

.kmsgtext-quote {...
}

target element is the p element and not the div element!

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds