Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena Index page displays only 1 category after installing Blue Eagle Template

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1 by pintobuck
Using Joomla 3.8.2, PHP 7.0.98, Kunena 5.0.12.

Previously -- Kunena Index page displayed all of my Section Headings.
Menu Item Link: index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list&catid=0

Now, after installing the Kunena Blue Eagle template (which may be unrelated to the issue)
- the Kunena index page displays only my last category.
Menu Item Link: index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list

Notice that now there is no "&catid=0" after "list" like there used to be. But, that does not seem to affect anything.

Desired Goal: I would like to get the index page to display my Category Section Headings. (The sub categories should be collapsed because there are so many categories that it would become confusing.)

Thank you for any suggestions.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by pintobuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #2 by rich

Menu Item Link: index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list

That's the default menu item for the index page and correct. Check in the menu item, whether is assigned a top level.

There are no collapse option for sub categories, but you can use category settings. Maybe one of this setting is the right for you.
docs.kunena.org/en/manual/backend/catego...dit-section-category
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pintobuck

More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by pintobuck
That was very helpful. I was able to use the category display settings that you referenced to solve my problem.

Time to create page: 0.518 seconds