Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Issue with div.pagination colour

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Telumetar
Hello,
I was just given access to a website in order to install a forum so with some research I found out how awesome kunena is, but on the flip side I consider myself uber noob when it comes to customisation. So, I am having this issue

As you see the navigation menu is black and I want to make it transparent. I know that it has something to do with the website's template (which is JSN mero) and tried to find how to fix it using Firebug. I've found that it has to do with div.pagination and I need to edit the template.css at the website. The problem is that I don't know the exact code that I have to add at template.css in order to fix it.
I also have an other question regarding the language which instead of Greek I'd like it to be English by default but I guess I need to open a new thread.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Telumetar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Copy the code from Fiebug and add this code in your Kunena custom.less

Example:
Code:
.pagination >li > a { background-color: #f90000; }

I also have an other question regarding the language which instead of Greek I'd like it to be English by default but I guess I need to open a new thread.

You're right, different question should not be discussed in the same topic.
Kunena shows the language which is chosen in Joomla as default.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Telumetar
Well I added this code

div.pagination {
background: none;
margin: -12px 0 20px;
line-height: 1;
text-align: center;
}

at the template.css and it worked like a charm. Thank you though for your responce

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds