Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Modal Window for links

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by abqsue
Before I upgraded to Kunena 5, when a member wanted to post a link in the forum, he highlighted some text, clicked on the link icon, and added the URL. The highlighted text automatically became the "text" part of the link.

In v5, a modal appears. The highlighted text does not get entered automatically into the "Text" box, and while the modal is open, the user cannot highlight anything in his message to copy/paste in the "Text" box. So he has to close the modal, copy the text, reopen the modal by clicking on the link, paste the text, find the URL, and copy/paste it in there.

Any way to disable that modal box and go back to the old way? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks!
Sue

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_metro_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 2.1.3 | creationdate: 05/09/2017

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.0.3 | creationdate: 2017-02-04

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.10 | 2017-06-30 [ Junco ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 2.0.4 | CommunityBuilder 2.1.3 | UddeIM 3.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3 | Kunena Search 5.0.3

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by abqsue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Modal Window for links
It's a known bug. I'm sorry, but in principle you can only wait, until this bug is fixed.

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by abqsue
Replied by abqsue on topic Modal Window for links
Thank you! In a way I'm glad it's a bug and not a feature :)

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds