Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved A couple of questions

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Quincyto
Hello All,

I'm sorry due i'm using this forum not usually and i can't find the information properly, anyway; i'm rebuilding my site, and i've just updated my template "Website: www.baruchbay.eu ".

With the new template y have 2 questions that i want to solve:

1.- Exclude administrator messages from Kunena statistics ¿Its possible?
2.- I have Kunena discuss add-on installed buy i want that the add-on don't shows the user avatar, ¿its possible this?

Thanks you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic A couple of questions
Please use in the future a significant title and ask not different questions in one topic.

1. Go to the Kunena configuration -> tab Extra and choose "Hide Super Users in user list = No"
2. Have you a link to a page with discussion? You can try this code in your custom.css

Code:
.kunenadiscuss img.img-circle { display: none; }

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Quincyto
Replied by Quincyto on topic A couple of questions

rich wrote: Please use in the future a significant title and ask not different questions in one topic.

1. Go to the Kunena configuration -> tab Extra and choose "Hide Super Users in user list = No"
2. Have you a link to a page with discussion? You can try this code in your custom.css

Code:
.kunenadiscuss img.img-circle { display: none; }

Hello!

I'm sorry and thank you by you quickness answer:

About first question, i have hided the super users on list, but the thing is that i want that my messages as admin don't be counted on Statistic at this time for example i have 1255 messagen and forum has 1996 total. ¿If i make no in this option the adminis will be seeable on user list no?

About the point 2: baruchbay.eu/227-historias-de-tyria-el-d...os-dragones-antiguos "example of discuss"

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by rich

About first question, i have hided the super users on list, but the thing is that i want that my messages as admin don't be counted on Statistic at this time for example i have 1255 messagen and forum has 1996 total. ¿If i make no in this option the adminis will be seeable on user list no?

Ah.. you mean the message count. There is not possible to influence this, unless, you have written this messages in a category, which only is available for Admins. Then normal registered users see only the number of posts from the other categories and you as Admin see all.

About the point 2

I've tested it. The code is correctly, and when you add this in your custom.css (you can add this code also at the end of your Joomla template.css), then the avatar is gone.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by Quincyto
I tried to customize it, but i didn't found the custom file properly, i'm using a joomforest theme "Simone" source is Gantry 5

But i can't see any change, which the custom.css that i need to change?

Sorry about this quesiton

Thank you!

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by rich
Add the code in this file:
templates/jf_simone/jf/assets/css/jf_custom.css
Then you must to empty the cache.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7 by Quincyto
Sorry, finally i changed the template to go to hydrogen, in new template it worked at first attemp.

Many thankssssss!

Time to create page: 1.630 seconds