Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Allow Users to view restricted subcategory

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by aurelios
Hi. I have two subcategories in my forum, with one group access level each. Let's say group A and group B. I want the group A users to see the group B subcategory, but have an forbidden error or specific message when clicked on it. But, when I restrict the subcategory access to group B, group A users can't even see it in the forums. How can I achieve this ?

In resume: In the Kunena configuration, a group who see a category see its subjects. I want a group to see a category, but not be able to see its subjects. How to do it?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by aurelios.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
You must add group A to the group B in the Joomla user manager.

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by aurelios

rich wrote: You must add group A to the group B in the Joomla user manager.

I think you do not understand my subject. I will ask my question in another way.

In the Kunena configuration, a group who see a category see its subjects. I want a group to see a category, but not be able to see its subjects.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
I'm sorry, but that is not possible.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds