Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to disable updates?

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Zemran
I have tried very hard to work with version 5 but it is not fit for the job. Up until version 4.0.12 I do feel that this was a brilliant product, the best but I do not like 5. Not just the lack of decent themes but it does not work well with my site. Lots of problems like 2 dropdowns and text all over the place.

I deleted v5 and had to remove all entries from the database as you cannot simply go back to v4. Now it wants to upgrade to v5 again. How can I take it off the update list so it stops nagging me? I love v4 and do not want to have delete it altogether.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Zemran
Replied by Zemran on topic Solution found.
From the menu system - Extensions -> Manage -> Update Sites and delete the Kunena update site. Kunena are not going to produce any updates so there is no loss. I can now stick with v4 and I hope we can all be happy :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds