Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Why must members log in to or register to leave a post?

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by lastevns
I just set up Kunena forums within my JomSocial members' site. The menu item leading to the forums is available ONLY to those who have logged in, already, to our members' site. These are all paid members.

I would like for our members to be able to leave posts without having to log in a second time. But even as administrator, Kunena wants me to log in or register to leave a post. Is there a way around this?

Just FYI: I have tried BOTH allow guest posts and not allowing them to see if that would get rid of the need to log in or register again just to leave a post. So far, neither of those things has worked.

Screen capture attached. Would appreciate any advice you can offer.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You have allowed anonymous writing in this category. Therefore, users are treated as guests. Take this setting back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lastevns

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by lastevns
Thanks. I will try this!
:)

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by lastevns
This did the trick. Thank you, again!

rich wrote: You have allowed anonymous writing in this category. Therefore, users are treated as guests. Take this setting back.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds