Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved How can I disable the content in the jomspcial activity stream?

More
9 years 8 months ago #182685 by bk211
hello
How can I disable the content in the jomspcial activity stream?



hello 810, Thank you for your answer in the other topic. I can not write in this topic anymore.
With your statement I deactivate the activity stream completely.
I would not disable the activity stream, but only the forum content shown in the stream "Test test test".
In the stream should be shown only a notification, which has opened a new topic, no more. Is this no longer possible? In former times it was possible
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #182686 by 810
Then you need to custom the plugin

$act->content = '';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #182687 by bk211
Wonderful thank you 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds