Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Problem with latest topic: it doesn't appear in the list of modules after instal

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #179515 by stromboli
Hi,
I installed the latest topic module and then I try to add it as a module and it doens't appear.
Anybody knows what's happening?

I'm runing Kunena 5.0

Best regards,
Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #179522 by 810
did you change the Module Assignment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds