Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Kunena requires Geshi?

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by Smirnov
I uninstalled plugin Geshi, and published the code does not have a color is now. Kunena requires Geshi? But Geshi was expelled from the Joomla core.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena requires Geshi?
Yes, you need this plugin. Earlier it was already included in Joomla, but I think, it was before Joomla 1.7.

More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by Smirnov
Replied by Smirnov on topic Kunena requires Geshi?

rich wrote: Yes, you need this plugin..

ok, can I ask for a link to Geshi in JED?

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena requires Geshi?
Hello,

It's not available in JED, there was available on a website in the past but now i'am not able to find it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago - 4 years 4 weeks ago #5 by Smirnov
Replied by Smirnov on topic Kunena requires Geshi?
It is illogical, I think ... can I make a new feature request? kunena is a very good forum, "and no bridges or hacks are required". May be, to use highlight.js or other code, supported by developer? Geshi-plugin is a very old monster. Who supports this extension today?
Last edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Smirnov.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago - 4 years 4 weeks ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena requires Geshi?
If you want you can make a feature request

Joomla! integrate codeMirror so i think it's better to use it in Kunena to avoid to install an extra plugin

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by xillibit.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds