Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena 5 RC5 Admins access rights

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Nikiniko
How can i block admins access from a specific category?
I want only a group based on registered users and super users to have access there.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
This is unfortunately not possible. You can not exclude administrators and global moderators.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikiniko

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Nikiniko
Maybe it is possible to create in joomla ,
a group that belongs to admins but has not Admins access rights ?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
You mean Admin rights only for Joomla? Then go to "Backend -> Kunena Dashboard -> click on top at Options -> Select tab Administrator -> Access Administration Interface = Denied". Then, the Admins have only the same access as Registered users to Kunena. I don't see any other way to deny Kunena access for Admins.
You can choose these admins for the frontend management as category moderators. Then you can select which categories these can see.
If you want furthermore the rank image Administrator for these users, go to "Backend -> Kunena -> Users -> click on user name -> Forum Settings -> select the rank title Administrator".
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by rich.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Nikiniko
i will try it thank you,
BTW the group colour of who is online, they take it from joomla,
the image from Kunena , Correct?

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by rich

BTW the group colour of who is online, they take it from joomla,
the image from Kunena , Correct?

Both comes from Kunena. The colors are:

Code:
#kunena.layout .kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-banned { color: #A39D49 !important; } #kunena.layout .kwho-blocked { color: #ff0000 !important; }

The user management (except moderators) comes from Joomla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikiniko

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds