Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to prevent registered users from seeing user list

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by webdevtim
I have look at every setting and I can get the "User List >>" link to go away. I don't want the names of any users displayed on this site. I don't just want to use CSS display: none because someone could easily change that to display:block with FireBug. So I want to disable this at the PHP level.

Thanks you in advance for any suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by webdevtim
OK, then I should be able to disable the display of the User List in Blue Eagle. Which PHP file do I edit??? If you know, let me know, so I don't have to spend a lot of time hunting it down.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

webdevtim wrote: OK, then I should be able to disable the display of the User List in Blue Eagle. Which PHP file do I edit?

Well, strictly-speaking, it's not a case of disabling the "display" within Blue Eagle; it's a matter of crippling the functionality within Kunena.

If I am to understand correctly that you want to prevent any registered user being able to display the userlist in Kunena—the words "User List" displayed on a webpage regardless—I think the file you want to examine is ../components/com_kunena/controllers/user.php.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by webdevtim
Thank you ever so much.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds