Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena Discuss plugin posts 404 error page if article only has a video and no text content.

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by nemmar
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : JoostrapBase-v3-4 | author: Joostrap | version: 3.4 | creationdate: 29 July 2014

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.10 | creationdate: 2016-02-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.10 | 2016-02-18 [ Villavicencio ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.1.2 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.1.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.2.1 | Kunena Stats 3.1.2 | Kunena Login 3.1.2 | Kunena Search 3.1.2

Hi,

Can you tell me how to fix the problem of the Discuss plugin posting a 404 error page in the linked Kunena forum category for article pages that do not have article text but only have a video in the articles? I have Discuss set to post a link to the article on the first visitor to view the article page. This works great with text articles, but if the first content in the article is a video, then I get a 404 error page posted in the forum for that article page on the first visit.

Thanks for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds