Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Loved A handy reference guide to the differences between Blue Eagle and Crypsis

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by sozzled
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by ChaosHead

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
I'm sorry but my website is not available to your country.

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by sulpher
Every person have a right to tell what he or she think according to the freedom of speech, especially on personal blog, but... Listen, guys, there should be elementary logic. If you want to limit sales on your site and block some countries or just writing on political subject and don't want to see trolls - it's clear, but... I don't understand the reason of limiting developer's blog in reading. We're developers and site integrators and blocking countries by IP is nothing, but moral satisfaction for you, but in fact, there is no any harm if your colleagues from specified countries will read your articles, especially if you invited everyone to read it in this topic.
Moreover, it's easy to use any anonymizer to reach the content (if someone want), but in fact such limit is not user friendly and I doubt it's a positive thing.

But you're the owner, it's your choice, of course.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds