Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Crypsis and PHP 7

More
10 years 5 months ago #174747 by clippy3
Replied by clippy3 on topic Crypsis and PHP 7
That is what I thought also Wolfgang - I read it in another thread that an update to Crypsis would be coming out before end of April, hence my question. I too have just tried it and had an issue with embedding videos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #174930 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Crypsis and PHP 7
To me workks perfect,
is you need i can post screenshots when i will have time.
(i use other template paid)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #174932 by WolfgangOWL
Replied by WolfgangOWL on topic Crypsis and PHP 7

Nikiniko wrote: (i use other template paid)


As far as I know most, if not all paid Kunena templates are based on Blue Eagle. Kunena 4.0.10 and Blue Eagle work with PHP 7. Kunena 4.0.10 and Crypsis don't, as I stated before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds