Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Assign minimum number of posts required for each subforum

More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by Kotsolis
In the backend can you put a setting where we should able to assign a minimum number of posts required for all users so that they can post?

This is required for us for subforums, which contain polls or Classifieds, as many users are registering only for this purpose and then leave the site.

This feature is available in the most forum components, I think you should add it too (I've searched in Categories Management and didn't find such an option).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled

Kotsolis wrote: In the backend can you put a setting where we should able to assign a minimum number of posts required for all users so that they can post?

This is required for us for subforums, which contain polls or Classifieds, as many users are registering only for this purpose and then leave the site.

This feature is available in the most forum components ...

This "feature" has been requested a few times over the past 8 years of the Kunena project (for example, see How to set must have post limit for category? ) and I am sure you will find other topics dicussing this subject if you search for them.

The fact is that this idea has not been implemented in Kunena for the 8 years that the project has existed. I agree with you that this is a good idea but the fact remains that this idea has not been implemented and that's all that I can tell you about it. Sorry.

Good idea but it may take a few years before someone does something about it. Good question and I hope you get a solution in the next couple of years. :)
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds