Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved subcribe to email notifications for subcategory

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by paulwwarner
Hi,

We have categories set up with (sometimes numerous) subcategories in our forum. When someone subscribes to receive notifications in a parent category, they do not get notified of changes or entries in subcategories. They receive notifications for a subcategory only if they sign up directly in that subcategory. Can I set it so that someone gets notifications for the category and all subcategories? I have searched the web and this forum, but have not found this problem answered.

Thank you for your help!

We are using Joomla 3.4.8 Stable, with Apache 2.2.31 and PHP 5.6.19. The Kunena version is 4.0.10.

-Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich

Can I set it so that someone gets notifications for the category and all subcategories?

Unfortunately, no. If someone want subscribe a subcategory, he must select this category directly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.786 seconds